This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Hatton Web Solutions uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Your privacy is extremely important and under new EU regulations this has been tightened further. We do not store or process any of your personal data except that is provided directly by you and with your full knowledge.
Should you contact us via email this will be done through the standard email mechanism.
- Emails will initially be processed via Gmail (see Google compliance notes here: https://support.google.com/work/answer/6056694?hl=en)
- Should further email conversations be initiated they will occur via a separate email account. In this instance data will be stored in the USA and then downloaded to a EEA/EU/UK based PC.
- Email communications are not encrypted and so any email can be intercepted and read during transmission. If you feel your contact is of a sensitive nature or you don't wish to have your details stored then please telephone us.
- Your data will be stored indefinitely on the local PC or Google servers.
- You may request that all emails be removed from our systems by emailing us with such a request. If you do - all contracts will end and any outstanding work or payments will be collected (should you not wish to carry on communication via telephone).
- You may complain if you don't feel we handle your data correctly - https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- You may view all the information we store about you by looking in your email history
- Should you wish to amend an email - please send us the correct information and advise us if we should remove the original
- Your emails will be stored on a laptop. It is secured by a password and will be kept in a secured building/vehicle. It may be taken offsite however would always be locked to limit others viewing your data when its left alone.
If for ANY reason you are unhappy with email communication - please give us a ring instead :o)